Saturday, December 1, 2007

Merry Christmas to All

I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been busy finishing a holiday kit for LegacyScrapbooking. If you click on the following link you should be able to find the whole kit. There are lots of stuff, including some ploppers.

http://legacyscrapbooking.com/catalog.php?category=306

Legacy is a wonderful website. They're just starting their digital presence and the folks there are big into family and heritage. My family keeps expanding with the genealogy resources available on the Internet.

Here are examples of my ploppers:
http://scrapbookflair.com/tibwriter/Christmas_Quick_Page/page1 (not available at Legacy yet)
http://scrapbookflair.com/tibwriter/Tree_Angels


FREE! FREE! FREE!

See my first kit called Botanicals on the right side? I pulled it from 4Shared and revised it a little and it's free. You can download it at this link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/4269049/4a626811/Tibs_Botanicals.html

Please remember my Terms of Use. Like most artists, I don't want to see my hard work distributed all over the Internet. So please download it once for personal use.

The whole kit is made of bits and pieces of photos I've taken of green plants and flowers. While making it I learned how to use Photoshop Elements 5.0. Every day I learn something new.

My hubby and I had a peaceful Thanksgiving all by ourselves. It's worth being alone for once as we're hosting the entire family at Christmas. My mother, son and girlfriend, daughter and her husband, and son-in-law's mom. Even Hubby's sister might come. What chaos! What fun. My mom is coming from northern Michigan and staying for two months. Then she's going on to Spokane to spend a month with my brother. I checked with her to see if she had enough supplies for a couple of days. They're about to get a winter storm of 8-12 inches. Makes me very glad to live in South Carolina.

We played golf yesterday. It was cool in the morning and 65 in the afternoon with blue sky and only a slight breeze. It was 36 when I got up this morning, but now it's 60 and sunny. I have to put up the tree. Thought I'd start this afternoon while Hubby is engaged in football.

I have my Christmas card designed and ready to print. When I looked for the same great paper I bought last year, do you think I could find it? Nope. Had to order some. It's glossy photo paper on which you print two photo cards. It's laser scored so you just punch it out and put in the envelopes that come with the paper. Much classier than the card stock I've been using. They look just as good as the photo cards you buy and much less expensive.

I'm off to shovel out the guest room so Mom has a place to stay while she's here.

Tib

No comments: